It took me 15 minutes of scrounging through the internet to find some proper pictures for my kids to color. I tried my go-to kids page, www.dltk-kids.com But it still didn't have any coloring pages with military people on them. How else are my kids going to understand the point of Memorial Day?
I really don't want my kids to think that the military is only flags, Uncle Sam and crosses. I want them to know people REALLY, TRULY work hard to keep us safe. So click here, if you want some great pictures for you kids! It would also be a great FHE activity!
1 comment:
May I suggest that you go to my Facebook page and show your kids the picture of my Dad and read them the interview where he talks about WWII.
See what an awesome Mom you are? Thanks for teaching your children what Memorial Day is all about. People like you are rare, Rachel. I admire that very much! :)
Post a Comment