Friday, May 29, 2009

Mirror Image

Like Father, Like Son


Everyday Ben becomes more and more like his Daddy.
The love of long baths, GI Joe's that make shooting noises,
any balls that bounce, and his quick mastery of new skills!



(you'd think with my supposed "dominate" gene of brown hair and brown eyes that I'd have children that looked like me!)

(I'd just like to know how Larry keeps on winning?)

5 comments:

chattypatra said...

You seriously don't see yourself in him? I do! He is very cute. All your children are beautiful and not in a "you're so special" way. Good job!

Sharron said...

I have thought that all of your kids have some of both of you in them. It's so fun to see how it all comes out in the mix!

Ryann said...

Yeah, we have the same issue. Two out of my three are spitting images of their father. And Terry is way paler than your hubby! But I figure as long as they are still cute, it doens't matter all that much:)

Mariah said...

Cute pictures! I think all of your kids are a huge mix of both of you...although Larry did win with all the blue eyes.

I'm on the losing end of the dominate gene issue too. I did finally get some "paleness" in Lincoln. I'm pretty sure it probably took every gene I had to get some of me in him. Good thing I like my little brown boys. :)

Widdison Warbler said...

Wow, the resemblence is amazing!