Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Ridiculous

There are no words to describe this.

I'm speechless.

It's jaw dropping.

I can't even tare my eyes away from it.

Yet, I want EVERYONE to know about it.

Like the rest of the middle-class we have been
"hunkering-down" and living below our means.
And trying to pay off old debts.

So we did it.
We paid off a credit card.

At my last payment I must have not taken
into account the APR that would be left.

Thus we received this.

A bill for $1.

But that's not the shocking part.
Zoom into the picture.



Are they THAT short on money?

They have to up my APR to 130.29% just to earn
some crappy $$ off of $1?

Bail outs?
Screw that.
Let them fail!

6 comments:

kim said...

I would call them and tell them the pay off was 16 and I paid 16 so you pay the rest.!!!! then cancel the card.

Amy said...

What? Is that for real? I'm so confused!!!!

Michelle said...

So, so ridiculous.

Spencer and Audrey said...

I would call them and tell them to change the rate or you are going to cancel the card... and then do it. That is totally uncalled for!

Katy Shamitz said...

Congratulations on the payoff! Up theirs on the rate increase- That's mega-super-lame.

Widdison Warbler said...

Holy Crap! That's so ridiculous. But good for you! We're trying the same thing with Tony being in Afghanistan.