Friday, May 08, 2009

Teaser

Grandma and Keira were having a blast
playing back and forth.
Personally, I was surprised that our 7 month old
knew how to capture Grandma's attention
and then proceed to outright defy her!
It was hysterical to see that glint of
satisfaction in Keira's eye as she continued to pull
her bow off her head.

Over and over again.

"Watch this Grandma.
Are you watching?
Huh, huh...are you?
Are you?
I'm going to do it again!"


"Oh no you don't!"

"I gotcha!"
Keira was just squealing with pure joy!

Thanks for the good times Grandma.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So much fun when the grandmas come to play with the kids and give you a break!! I love it

Sharron said...

I'm so glad that Grandma can make it back often!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet moment you caught! Grandma Fancy Nancy

Michelle said...

What fun/sweet pictures!