Monday, May 04, 2009

True Texan

I know I've said it before,
but it's true.

Everything is bigger in Texas.

Especially hair bows.
(thank you SamMoon)

This post is for the BFF's that love to dress up
their little girls with bows as big as their heads.

Or bigger.

Keira sure doesn't mind.

Personally I think bows are a nice way to
off-set the large "craniums".


"It's like an orange on a toothpick."
(what movie?)

3 comments:

Sharron said...

That is too cute! With those eyes, she should be in the movies . . . move over Shirley Temple!

Jess said...

So I Married an Axe Murderer, of course...She looks so cute! But I think it will take me a few more months before I can do the big TX bows. Of course, my kids have tiny heads.

Michelle said...

She is darling, mongo bow and all!

(And for the record, the big bow thing is a Utah thing, too. Everyone I know up there with girls do it too. Or maybe it is a Mormon thing. Could be that, too).