Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mile Stones

For weeks we have anticipated Keira learning how to move around on her own.
But with 20lbs of soft, squishy baby fat she's been going
NO WHERE...FAST!
We were surprised to find that she mastered sitting up on her own before rolling over.

Which has been a big adjustment for Larry and I.
All of the other kids were extremely fast on the development ladder.
Most were crawling by 5 months and walking by 9 months.

How dare she be normal?

So with no further ado' Keira is proud to announce that 1 week shy of
8 MONTHS
she can not only roll...
both directions,
but has 2 teeth!!

Keira was more then happy to gnaw away
at this corn cob.
It was a great form of "entertainment"
for her while we ate dinner.




And now, here's Keira,
starring in her 2nd movie appearance...

I'm trying to get her to say "Momma".

4 comments:

Sharron said...

A watched pot never boils . . ? Fun flick . . and she has a great head of hair coming in doesn't she? Having any Summer fun" yet? ;-)

chattypatra said...

"Who's your favorite?"

Hahahahaha! Oh, Rachel...

Michelle said...

WHY??? Why do they always say Dada first?! I have been starting with Savannah early. Since they day she was born I whisper Mama in her ear all day. I will let you know if it works.

Michelle said...

Oh yeah, Keria is a cutie!